Invitation Letter and Ceremony Arrangements
Preventive Measures (IMPORTANT)
To comply with the anti-epidemic measures of the Macao SAR government, the University will take the following preventive measures for the Ceremony 2021:
- Graduates and companions must wear a mask, present a valid green Macao Health Code and take temperature check before entering all the venues and maintain an appropriate social distancing. Students and companions must wear a mask throughout the ceremony. For those who with fever (with ear temperature at 38°C or above / forehead temperature at 37.5°C or above) will be asked to rest for about 10 minutes in a designated area before taking the body temperature for the second time.
– If the temperature is still at or higher than the level aforementioned, he/she will not be allowed to enter the venue;
– If the temperature is below the level aforementioned, he/she will be allowed to enter the venue.
- For those who are unable to present a valid green Macao Health Code or present one with otherwise colour will not be allowed to enter the venue.
- All participants of the Ceremony, including graduates and companions, are required to present the proof of having received at least the first dose of novel coronavirus vaccine or the proof of negative nucleic acid test result which has been sampled within 7 days before entering the University. Failure to provide the abovementioned proof will NOT be allowed to attend the Ceremony or to enter the live broadcast area.
The above preventive measures may be adjusted subject to the actual epidemic development and the latest prevention guidelines to be issued by the Macao Health Bureau. Please pay close attention to the University notice about any updates.
Briefing Note on Conferment of Higher Degrees