1. Course Enrolment Records

Students are advised to consult their study plans during selection of courses for enrolment, especially the year of graduation. They should keep their study plans and any subsequent adjustments for future reference during the course enrolment and for graduation purpose.

2. Personal Information

  1. Students should inform the Graduate School immediately of any change of personal particulars. Related application forms are obtainable at the Graduate School or can be downloaded from the Graduate School’s homepage.
    • For change of address and contact numbers, student may request through MyUM -> SI Web, fax or email.
    • For change of email address, requests may be sent through fax or email.
    • For changes of other personal particulars, students must go personally to the Graduate School and personal identification documents must be presented.
  2. Applications for changing a student’s registered particulars (except changes of address or contact numbers) will not be accepted after graduation or withdrawal from the University.
  3. During the year of graduation, potential graduates are required to check the following information for Graduation Certification via MyUM -> SI Web in a designated period for the purpose of printing graduation certificates, notifying the collection of graduation certificate, future contact and/or refund (if any).
    • Name (Must be same as the one shown on the personal identification document);
    • Email address;
    • Home address and contact numbers;
    • Bank information (for refund of security deposit and balance of E-purse if any).