Disciplines of Scholarship
STEM disciplines include :
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Physics and Chemistry
- Applied Materials
- Internet of Things
- Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Financial Technology and E-Commence Technology
Scholarship Content and Disbursement
- Scholarship recipients of master’s degree programmes will receive a one-off scholarship in their first year of study.
- The scholarship is one-off and students can only receive once throughout their entire study period of the programme.
- It is also compatible with other types of scholarships, academic awards and allowances offered by the UM.