Documents for Online Application (Local Students)
- Identification card copy (valid Macao identification card for local students).
- Passport size photo.
- Certificates and academic transcripts :
- Applicants currently studying in the final year of Bachelor’s degree programmes should submit their most updated academic transcript (It must include at least 3 years’ results) and testimonial.
- Applicants currently studying in the final year of Bachelor’s degree at the University of Macau do not need to submit the Bachelor’s degree transcript and testimonial.
- Proof of English proficiency.
- Recommendation forms :
- Applying for the Master’s degree programmes, two online/paper recommendation forms (download) are required. At least one of the two recommendation forms must be completed by a university academic.
- Applying for the Postgraduate Certificate in Education Programme, in-service teachers must use the paper recommendation form provided by the Faculty of Education (download). Pre-service teachers must use the paper recommendation form provided by the Graduate School(download).