1. Gowns Rental
- Only graduates who confirm renting a gown on the Ceremony 2019 Survey can rent a gown at the Graduate School office (N6-G001) on 8 November during office hours or at the rental counter at University Hall (N2) on 9 November from 2:15 p.m.
- The rent of graduation gowns are as follows:
- Doctoral Degrees: MOP65 each day plus MOP1,500 deposit
- Master’s Degrees: MOP65 each day plus MOP500 deposit
- Postgraduate Certificates/Diplomas: MOP65 each day plus MOP500 deposit
- Payment should be made by cash. The deposit will be reimbursed upon return of the gown.
- Graduates could return their gowns to the rental counter before 7:15 p.m. on 9 November or return the gown to the Facility Management and Maintenance Section from 11 to 18 November during office hours with rental fee MOP65 per day will be charged.
- If the graduation gown is lost or damaged, restitution must be made to the University. The amount of restitution is to be defined by the University in accordance with the actual cost for replacing such gown.
2. Gowns Making
- Graduates are strongly encouraged to purchase their own gowns for the congregation. The gown rental service shall not be considered as first priority and only a limited quantity of gowns will be available for rent.
- If graduates of Master’s degrees would like to make gowns, arrangement will be made by the Graduation Committee.
- If graduates of Doctoral Degrees would like to make gowns, please kindly refer to the below suggested tailor for information.
|Ah Yau Tailor|
Room 602, Conwell House
34-38, Stanley Street
Tel: 2522 9823
Fax: 2136 0579